We provide Hebrew/ English translation services in wide range of fields, including books and websites, business, marketing and academic documents. We are meticulous in providing an accurate translation of the text’s verbal content, message, style and register to ensure the text reads as if it was written in the target language to begin with.
Our Guiding Principles
- We work in collaboration with you, the client, in order to understand your needs, the purpose of the translation and its level of urgency; is there a specific professional jargon that should be used in the translation? Is it intended for a specific audience? etc.
- We translate the text in the most accurate manner possible – emphasizing your specific needs in order to convey the message and information in the best way possible, both in terms of content and in terms of ambience, rhythm, register, etc.
- We are meticulous in adhering to timetables and deadlines.
- After delivering the translation, we remain at your service to answer any questions, and make any necessary changes until you are completely satisfied.
- The translation is returned to you in the same format and design as the original text.
- We stand by the ITA’s code of ethics.